James L. Broeske, A.I.A., Principal
Jim Broeske brings four decades of practical experience and personal dedication to Broeske Architects & Associates, Inc.
During his career, Jim has overseen a diversity of projects: restaurants, medical and dental offices, financial and religious institutions, auto dealerships, commercial and industrial buildings, and various multi-family residential projects and custom homes. To each he has applied impeccable technical skills combined with his fresh creative sensibility.
The Broeske name has long been a fixture in Riverside. Prior to founding BAA in 2005, Jim was a partner for 20 years in the highly-regarded local firm, Kroh/Broeske Architects. KBA’s expertise and originality served as the basis for award-winning designs throughout the Inland Empire, including libraries, car dealerships, churches, office buildings and a university center.
Jim earned his master’s in architecture at UCLA and his B.A. in architecture at UC Berkeley.
A longtime Southern California transplant, he is married to best-selling author and journalist, Pat H. Broeske.
- California Registered Architect, Issued 1977 (License # C-09174)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB), Reg. # 72920
- American Institute of Architects (AIA), National, Inland Empire & Orange County Chapters
- United States Green Building Council, Inland Empire Chapter (USGBC)
- Riverside Chamber of Commerce