A full-service architecture, design development and consulting firm, Broeske Architects & Associates, Inc., has been providing high-quality creativity coupled with value and practicality since offices were opened in 2005 by Owner and Principal, James L. Broeske.
Highlights of the BAA portfolio:
- The Veterans of Foreign War post in Jurupa Valley
- Multiple facilities for Navy Federal Credit Union
- The Orangeville senior housing complex in Riverside
- Ongoing $2.5 million ultimate build-out and tenant improvements for Orange County’s Cottonwood Church.
Creative design and constructible solutions with a commitment to enduring quality and client satisfaction.
Jim Broeske meets with each client and is personally responsible for the coordination of every project aspect. With nearly 40 years of experience, he is a specialist in building codes affecting construction, including Title 24-Physically Handicapped and Energy Conservation, CALGreen Building Code, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards, Planning/Zoning, Uniform Building Code (UBC), California Building Code (CBC), National Fire Code (NFC) and OSHA.
Located in Riverside, California, Broeske Architects & Associates is dedicated to being an integral part of the thriving Inland Empire. Our work can also be seen throughout Orange, Los Angeles and San Diego Counties.
We are just as committed to the global community. In creating our projects, we are especially mindful of the importance of long-term environmental sustainability as well as historical appropriateness.
And we’re pleased to have played a role in bringing about decent and affordable shelter, and in assisting small businesses: past assignments have included working with Habitat for Humanity on a small development of homes in Moreno Valley, as well as extensive work with the Riverside County Economic Development Agency. BAA also is a preferred Consultant for Riverside County and the Cities of Riverside and Moreno Valley.
At Broeske Architects & Associates, Inc., we find sensible solutions that link aesthetic design with cost-conscious engineering efficiency.
- Review of proposed site locations
- Code and zoning analysis
- Programming design criteria
- Assistance with formulating budget parameters
- Review of environmental and community criteria
- Concept Design
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Cost Estimation
- Fire Protection & Life Safety
- Building Management Systems
- City Agencies Approval
- Kitchen Equipment
- Interior Design